Zephyr v3.0 - Test Mangement tool
Zephyr v3.0, an advanced and comprehensive test management system.
Zephyr v3.0 has the following features:
- Custom reports generator: Zephyr's new custom report generator makes it simple for every team to be able to run any report they need. The new functionality builds on the existing out of the box functionality which comes with more than 16 drill down reports and metrics.
- Extensive API’s: Zephyr's philosophy has always been to integrate with existing infrastructure and not force teams to rip one tool out to replace it with another. With the new extensive API's Zephyr further extends the capability of its platform to support the myriad needs of global software quality teams. The web services API's are fully documented at http://developer.yourzephyr. com.
- Enhanced productivity levels/Search Technology: Zephyr's test management solution promotes a new level of organization at the release, project, department and global level. With the 3.0 release, Zephyr debuts a new search technology that searches in the body of fields, not just in the title or subject field. Teams will achieve new levels of productivity.
- Trend reporting: With Zephyr's new, first of its kind dynamic trend reports, teams now have the ability to look back at stages of former projects and quantify how long it took to complete the release. With this information in hand, the same teams will now able to plan accordingly for not only current releases, but also for future projects.
- Enhanced JIRA integration: Zephyr enhances its one of a kind 2-way JIRA integration by supporting JIRA custom fields. Teams have always been able to enter, search, change, report, analyze and close any defect in JIRA from within Zephyr through optimized testing desktops. With the new release, teams who have customized or plan to customize JIRA will also be able to leverage the robust functionality and achieve higher productivity and efficiencies.
Online help is available at http://support.yourzephyr.com/ product_help/3.0/Zephyr_3.0_ Help.htm