Skillset - Sr QA Engineer for Agile
- Responsible for management and coordination of all testing activities on assigned projects including definition of testing approach, test effort estimation, progress and status reporting, training and education on D&B QA processes and tools. Educates technology teams on their responsibilities/accountabilities for the purpose of achieving on-time and quality deliverables.
- Through definition of the project test strategy, the Senior QA Engineer will identify the customer and business risks associated with project development and identify how the test approach will mitigate the identified risks. The Senior QA Engineer will also define a test approach in support of various software development methodologies including Agile.
- Accountability for management and tracking of project level testing risks ensuring timely communication of impacts to Project Managers. Defines reporting metrics and documents non-compliance to policies, process and standards and assists in their resolution
- Works with QA Center of Excellence to establish internal IT service quality control standards, policies and procedures.
- Degree educated or equivalent in Computer Science or related field with Quality Assurance certifications such as ISEB or ISTQB is desirable
- Experience working in an Agile environment in particular Scrum
- Web services testing experience
- Web UI Automation experience
- Understanding and exposure to TDD practices
- Some exposure to Load Testing, Performance Testing, Security Testing
- Understanding of Continuous Integration
- Understanding of the Agile manifesto
- At least five years experience in Software Quality Assurance.
- A proven track record in cross group management with demonstrated abilities to get results using defect containment practices, test automation and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ability to negotiate with business and technology partners to leverage synergies and raise the level of quality in D&B projects and products.
- SOATest, SoapUI, Other Web Services testing tools
- Selenium, QTP, RIATest, Other Web based UI automation tools
- Fitnesse - Cucumber, Other BDD test tools