Test Suite Batch Converter (Selenium IDE) 1.5


For all the selenium lovers here is an amazing add-on that can convert one or more test suites (and included test cases) from the html format to any another format that is supported by the Selenium-IDE

Highlights:
  • The resulting test suites and test cases will have the appropriate file extensions for the selected language for supported formats. 
  • The names will also be sanitized to make them legal identifiers for most languages.
To know more and download follow this link Test Suite Batch Converter

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.
    Vee Eee Technologies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/5/12

    Pretty! This was a really wonderful article. Thank you for providing these details.
    Also see my webpage > Recovery exchange server download

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/6/12

    Wow! In the end I got a webpage from where I be capable of
    truly get helpful data regarding my study and knowledge.
    My web site :: Recovery exchange server

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Software Testing @ Microsoft

Trim / Remove spaces in Xpath?