Another newbie to automation - SIKULI
- Sikuli Script automates anything you see on the screen using image recognition
- It is useful when there is no easy access to a GUI's internal or source code
- Sikuli is an open-source research project originally started at the User Interface Design Group at MIT
- Sikuli Script is a visual scripting API using Jython to create automation scripts.
- Sikuli includes an integrated development environment (IDE) for writing visual Sikuli scripts with screenshots.
- Sikuli Script uses Python as the scripting language. If you want to write complex scripts or modularize packages, you need basic knowledge of Python and its features