Skillset for a Selenium Automation tester
As always here is another interesting job requirement and we can map our skillset to this posting for a "Selenium Automation tester"
A very challenging automated testing position has emerged for one of the most exciting companies based in the city of London. My Client a Global Hedgefund company, incubating start up greenfield projects, they are in the market for a technical, innovative and passionate Automated Tester. This brilliant opportunity is open to an experienced Automated tester with a strong programming knowledge, ideally in C# or any object orientated language. The successful Automate tester will be designing, implementing, and executing manual and automated tests and must have experience using Selenium to build their own test frameworks in C#. The successful Automated tester will be part of a test team set revolutionise the financial industry with state of the art technology..
The successful QA Test Analyst will also have the following skill set:
- A background in development, ideally C# or ASP.Net
- Solid experience of building their own test automation frameworks from scratch
- Experience in API testing and Proficient in using tools such as JUnit, NUnit, Nhibernate
- Performance/Load testing of websites and webservices
- Experience of a complete software development life cycle
- Building Test Harnesses
- Agile / Scrum / TDD / BDD
- Scripting skills in one of the following - TCL, Perl, Python, HTML, Shell, Unix
Note the Skillset category is just to gauge where you stand in terms of the skills required for the role