Skillset - Technical Test Analyst x 3 - TDD, Agile, Scrum, Test Automation, Frameworks
Technical Test Analyst x 3 - was a very interesting job posting that a banking firm wanted in UK. Here the three represented three analysts they were looking for but I assumed that three was the "three big skills" they were looking for: TDD, Agile/Scrum and Test Automation Frameworks
Note the Skillset category is just to gauge where you stand in terms of the skills required for the role
- Technical Test Analysts are required for an Investment Banking / Trading software giant in London.
- This is a fantastic and exciting time to join such a business that offers Technical Test Analysts the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects from bespoke trading system solutions through to trade capture tools, pricing & risk engines to retail banking platforms.
- All projects are extremely complex and require the most dynamic, forward thinking and technically astute testers to fulfil the positions.
- The Technical Test Analysts must have API, Web, Server-side, TDD, BDD, UI, Automation, Functional and Non-Functional Testing experience.
- The successful Testers will ideally have a background in atleast one OO programming language for automation testing.
- These languages will include either C#, Java or PHP.
- The Technical Test Analysts will be able to utilise these languages to develop test automation frameworks from scratch in tools such as Selenium (RC or WebDriver), QTP, Nunit, Junit, Jmeter and/or LoadRunner.
- The Technical Test Analysts must have a solid foundation the Agile / Scrum methodology.