UnreachableBrowserException: Error communicating with the remote browser. It may have died !
So this is something I learnt the hardway , all of a sudden the selenium scripts throw an error:
org.openqa.selenium.remote.UnreachableBrowserException: Error communicating with the remote browser. It may have died.
I am not sure which one might work for you but I am sure things that will not work:
1. Upgarding firefox or any browser
2. Adding/Deleting the jar files
3. Changing the driver to instantiate the browser
4. Killing or trying to find orphan processes
- Cherck for compatibilty of browser with selenium
- Make sure that there are no warnings in your code
- Open the browser (in my case firefox)
Go to the address bar and type about:config
Right-click and create a new boolean value
and name its as extensions.checkCompatibility.19.0
Set this value to false
restart the browser
- Make sure you update the objects properties
Finally also be sure that you check different websites and objects!