Selenium 3.0 will be out soon!
For anyone who is interested: http://lp.applitools.com/selenium3/
Join Simon Stewart on May 25, and discover:
- What will this release contain
- What impact will it have on your test runs
- How can you preserve your existing investment in tests using the Selenium WebDriver APIs, and your even older RC tests
- Looking forward, when will the W3C spec be complete
- And what can we expect from Selenium 4
Speaker: Simon Stewart
At ThoughtWorks, Simon invented WebDriver. At Google, he became the lead of the Selenium project and built the infrastructure required to run millions of browser-based tests every day. At Facebook, Simon advocated for a monorepo, setup the mobile end-to-end testing frameworks, and lead the Buck build tool team, all of which helped slash the time from code to release.